Label 10

Home » , » How Shilpa Shukla Became A Hottie For BA Pass

How Shilpa Shukla Became A Hottie For BA Pass

Written By Unknown on Monday 1 July 2013 | 23:52

In a no-holds-barred chat, the super sexy Shilpa Shukla talks about her upcoming bold film BA Pass, her hot fantasy, live-in relations, and more...

Shilpa Shukla in a still from BA PassShilpa Shukla


How did BA Pass happen to you?My dear sir, Edwin Williams, was the one who discovered acting for me, back in School. For my first play ever. After more than a decade, he contacted me on Facebook, saying Ajay Bahl is making his first film, and so it unfolded. I met Ajay thrice in these seven years. I'm so grateful that he thought of me and remembered me for Sarika's role in BA Pass.

BA Pass required you to be a hot, desirable woman. What made you believe that you would be able to pull off the sizzling avatar?It was the trust and confidence that Ajay Bahl – a three-in-one entity: producer, director, and director of photography – had in me. It was the first time that I was in true sense of the craft, stepping out of my comfort zone. And then James Gladwyn, who had earlier done my make-up for Rajuben, did wonders with his brush. All I had to do was to take care of Sarika's emotions, her feelings. I fill registers with all that I can remember from life and all that I can imagine to have happened to this character.

Were you apprehensive while shooting explicit lovemaking scenes?To be honest, no. We are all exposed to the world cinema, the array of stories and the extent to which they go to make it a true cinematic experience for us. For the lovemaking scenes, the camera placement is non-intruding. The frame looks like a painting. There is music. For me, it was like a picturesque dance. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Label 3

Gallery
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. . - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger