Label 10

Home » , , » I've good chemistry with Ranbir but I'm close to Ranveer: Deepika

I've good chemistry with Ranbir but I'm close to Ranveer: Deepika

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 2 July 2013 | 10:00

After being spotted for her oomph quotient to getting laurels for her acting chops, Deepika has come a long way. Here's what Dips had to tell CS when we met her recently at a technology-relatedevent.Not a gizmo freak
I won't term myself as being crazy for gadgets. I don't keep track of all the new gizmos in town, nor do I want to possess the latest model that comes into the market. My use of technology is limited to laptops and smart phones. When I am working, I am on my phone 24x7, but there are days when I switch off my phone and I am totally inaccessible.

My favourite device has to be the camera. I love clicking pictures. Nowadays, you can do so much with the pictures like captioning them, changing the background or just having fun with someone's face (laughs out loud).

At times, I enjoy having fun with gadgets. I think technology has made life a lot easier for us actors. You can enhance so many aspects of a film with the right techniques. It is a blessing.




Share this article :

Post a Comment

Label 3

Gallery
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. . - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger