Label 10

Home » , , , , » Shah Rukh Khan : Made Enemies After Chennai Express

Shah Rukh Khan : Made Enemies After Chennai Express

Written By Unknown on Saturday 28 September 2013 | 23:39


Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is known as the King Khan and the Badshah of Bollywood recently revealed that he fears not being on the top in the B-Town. Throughout his film career, we know he has achieved a lot and it's not just his luck that has worked wonders for him. The actor's relentless work has paid off.

He now tells us that he always goes the extra mile to achieve success as he fears losing the top position. "I never rest on my laurels because I feel that this will be taken away one day. I have this fear that if I don't work hard enough I will lose what I have attained and not be able to continue to do so. I don't have blood pressure neither I am a heart victim but I need to just work hard," he admitted.

SRK has been the tinsel town for over two decades now and the actor talks about his ups and downs. He also mentions that he has not made any friends post Chennai Express but only more enemies. "Failures also gets you to find who your real friends are. The true strength of your relationship gets tested in the phase of strong adversity. I lost lots of friends post Ra.One, apart from losing a lot of audience too. And after Chennai Express, I haven't made any new friends but I have a whole new set of enemies now," he expressed.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Label 3

Gallery
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. . - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger