Label 10

Home » , » Sridevi Turns 50 !!

Sridevi Turns 50 !!

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 13 August 2013 | 00:55

Last year was quite eventful for Sridevi, who returned to the big screen with a hit film, English Vinglish. Now, husband Boney Kapoor is clubbing this success with the celebrations for her birthday (today; August 13) and throwing a grand party on August 17.

"It’s a celebration of a good year. Many others have thrown parties for her; it’s my turn now,” says Boney.

Meanwhile, Sridevi plans to spend her birthday with family — her sisters and brothers-in-law who are visiting her from Chennai.

What are your plans for your birthday?
I hate celebrating birthdays. Boneyji is throwing a party, but that’s for reasons other than my birthday. Earlier, when I would go for shoots with my mother, I’d ask her not to tell others that it was my birthday. I don’t like cutting cakes; I just love to spend time with my family and friends.

Any special birthday memory?
My parents would make my birthday special, not with an elaborate celebration but by making a card for me and with other simple things. Now my daughters make cards. They stay up till midnight, though they have to wake up early for school. They decorate the house with balloons, which is cute and touching.

What has been the best gift you have received on your birthday?
All the cards from my kids. As for Boneyji, I don’t give him a chance to buy me gifts. I buy them myself and tell him, ‘This is your birthday gift to me’ (laughs).

Who is the first one to wish you every year?
My daughters and my husband.

What will keep you busy this year? 
There are a few film offers; I think we will finalise something soon.

The pup is in quarantine
It was reported recently that Sridevi had to leave a pup she bought for her daughter back in the US as the family didn’t have proper papers and hadn’t got permission to get the dog to India.

The actor says, "My daughter liked a pup and we bought it there. We were aware of all the rules and regulations; Boneyji has already applied for permission to get the pup to India. As per the requirements, the pup is in quarantine in the US. We will get him here only after we get all the permissions."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Label 3

Gallery
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. . - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger